Last Updated: 07/22/2019
- Information We Collect
We may obtain information about you when you communicate with us through the Website or social media, when you access the Website, or when you call or email us. We also may obtain information about you from our business partners and other third parties and from publicly available information.
The types of information we may obtain include:
- Your Personal Information and demographic information (such as zip or postal code and company name), if you choose to provide it or if we obtain it in the manner described above. You do not have to give us any Personal Information or demographic information in order to read the content portions of the Website.
- Other details that you may submit to us or that may be included in the information provided to us by third parties.
In addition, when you visit the Website, we may collect certain information by automated means, such as cookies, as described in more detail below. The information we may collect by automated means includes:
- Information about the devices our visitors use to access the Internet (such as the IP address and the device, browser and operating system type).
- Pages and URLs that refer visitors to the Website, and pages and URLs that visitors view once they leave the Website.
- Dates and times of visits to the Website.
- Information on actions taken on the Website (such as page views and site navigation patterns).
- A general geographic location (such as country and city) from which a visitor accesses the Website.
- Search terms that visitors use to reach the Website.
The Website does not respond to Do Not Track (DNT) signals. Third party applications and plugins, such as social media integration, may treat DNT signals differently. The Website is not responsible for and makes no disclosure concerning the tracking, advertising, or privacy practices of those third-party integrations or plugins.
- How We Use the Information We Collect
We may use the information we obtain about you to:
- Provide products or services you request.
- Provide administrative notices or communications applicable to your use of the Website.
- Respond to your questions and comments and provide customer support.
- Contact you and deliver information to you that, in some cases, is targeted to your interests; enable you to communicate with us through social media; and solicit your feedback and input. These communications will contain links for preference management and, where appropriate, unsubscribe links should you decide you do not want to receive further communications.
- Operate, evaluate, and improve our business and the products and services we offer.
- Analyze trends and statistics regarding visitors’ use of our Website and social media assets.
- Protect against and prevent fraud, unauthorized transactions, claims and other liabilities, and manage risk exposure, including by identifying potential hackers and other unauthorized users.
- Comply with applicable legal requirements and industry standards and our policies.
We also use non-personally identifiable information and certain technical information about your computer (including your IP address) and your accessing the Website in order to operate, maintain, and manage the Website. We collect this information by automated means, such as cookies, as described in more detail below.
If we seek to use the information we obtain about you in other ways, we will provide specific notice and request your consent at the time of collection.
- Information We Share
We do not share, sell, trade, or license your Personal Information to any unrelated third parties for their marketing use. However, we may share Personal Information with our service providers who help us in the delivery of our products and services to you. These service providers may only use or disclose the information as necessary to perform services on our behalf or as otherwise required by law.
The Company also may disclose specific user information when we determine, in good faith, that such disclosure is necessary to comply with the law, to cooperate with or seek assistance from law enforcement, to prevent a crime or protect national security, or to protect the interests or safety of the Company or other users of the Website.
In addition, Personal Information we have collected may be passed on to a third party in the event of a transfer of ownership or assets or a bankruptcy or other corporate reorganization of the Company.
The Website may use Google Analytics. For more information on how information collected by that service is used, see https://policies.google.com/technologies/partner-sites.
- About Cookies
A "cookie" is a small piece of information that the Website can send to your browser, which can then be stored on your computer's hard drive so we can recognize you upon your return to the Website. Our cookies do not contain any Personal Information, but they do enable us to provide specific features to you when visiting our Website. You may set your Web browser to notify you when you receive a cookie. Should you decide not to accept cookies from us, you may limit the functionality we can provide during your visit to the Website.
- Links to Other Websites
The Website may contain links, integrations or plugins to other sites for your convenience and information. These sites may be operated by companies not owned by the Company and may have their own privacy policies, which you should review if you visit those sites. We are not responsible for the content of any sites not owned by the Company, any use of those sites, or those sites’ privacy practices.
- How We Protect Personal Information
The Company maintains appropriate administrative, technical, and physical safeguards designed to assist us in protecting the Personal Information we collect against accidental, unlawful or unauthorized destruction, loss, alteration, access, disclosure or use.
Please note that no electronic transmission of information can be entirely secure. We cannot guarantee that the security measures we have in place to safeguard Personal Information will never be defeated or fail, or that those measures will always be sufficient or effective. Therefore, although we are committed to protecting your privacy, we do not promise, and you should not expect, that your Personal Information will always remain private. As a user of the Website, you understand and agree that you assume all responsibility and risk for your use of the Website and the internet generally.
- California, USA Residents
California law permits its residents to request and receive information about a business’ disclosure of certain categories of Personal Information to other companies for their use in direct marketing. If you are a California resident and a user of any of the Website, you can request a copy of this information by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include your name and email address in the request.
- Children’s Privacy
We do not knowingly collect or solicit information from anyone under the age of 13. If you are under 13, please do not use the Website. In the event that we learn that we have inadvertently collected personal information from a child under the age of 13, we will delete that information as quickly as possible.
- Updates to our Policy
- How to Contact Us